Taiwan contract laptop maker Compal says Nov sales up 6 pct
TAIPEI Dec 7 (Reuters) - Taiwan's Compal Electronics Inc , the world's No.2 contract laptop PC maker, said on Friday that consolidated sales in November rose 6 percent to T$63.3 billion ($218 million) from a year earlier.
It did not give further details. (Reporting by Roger Tung; Editing by Muralikumar Anantharaman)
- U.S. pledges 3,000 troops to fight Ebola; experts say more needed
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Ukraine ratifies EU deal, offers special status to rebels
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland |