Taiwan contract laptop maker Compal says Nov sales up 6 pct
TAIPEI Dec 7 (Reuters) - Taiwan's Compal Electronics Inc , the world's No.2 contract laptop PC maker, said on Friday that consolidated sales in November rose 6 percent to T$63.3 billion ($218 million) from a year earlier.
It did not give further details. (Reporting by Roger Tung; Editing by Muralikumar Anantharaman)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls