Conoco sets 2013 flat budget at $15.8 bln
Dec 7 (Reuters) - ConocoPhillips said on Friday its capital budget next year will be $15.8 billion, about flat with this year.
Next year, about 60 percent of the U.S. oil and gas company's spending will be allocated to North American oil and gas properties including the Eagle Ford in south Texas and the Bakken in North Dakota.
Conoco also said it expects to complete its asset sale program next year.
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- U.S. strikes help Iraq Kurds, army advances against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq