Conoco sets 2013 flat budget at $15.8 bln
Dec 7 (Reuters) - ConocoPhillips said on Friday its capital budget next year will be $15.8 billion, about flat with this year.
Next year, about 60 percent of the U.S. oil and gas company's spending will be allocated to North American oil and gas properties including the Eagle Ford in south Texas and the Bakken in North Dakota.
Conoco also said it expects to complete its asset sale program next year.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |