Diamond Foods posts fourth-quarter loss
Dec 7 (Reuters) - Diamond Foods Inc reported a fourth-quarter net loss on Friday versus a year-ago profit, hurt by costs related to an accounting probe and earnings restatement.
The maker of Emerald nuts and Kettle chips posted a net loss of $32.9 million, or $1.52 per share, in the three months ended July 31, versus a net profit of $2.8 million, or 12 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Islamic State militants behead captive Lebanese soldier: video
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut