Diamond Foods posts fourth-quarter loss
Dec 7 (Reuters) - Diamond Foods Inc reported a fourth-quarter net loss on Friday versus a year-ago profit, hurt by costs related to an accounting probe and earnings restatement.
The maker of Emerald nuts and Kettle chips posted a net loss of $32.9 million, or $1.52 per share, in the three months ended July 31, versus a net profit of $2.8 million, or 12 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter