Diamond Foods posts fourth-quarter loss
Dec 7 (Reuters) - Diamond Foods Inc reported a fourth-quarter net loss on Friday versus a year-ago profit, hurt by costs related to an accounting probe and earnings restatement.
The maker of Emerald nuts and Kettle chips posted a net loss of $32.9 million, or $1.52 per share, in the three months ended July 31, versus a net profit of $2.8 million, or 12 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales