Dr Reddy's launches prostate cancer drug in India
MUMBAI Dec 7 (Reuters) - Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd , India's No. 2 drugmaker by sales, said it has launched Pamorelin, a drug to treat prostate cancer, in India.
Dr Reddy's will import and sell Pamorelin in India through an exclusive marketing deal with Switzerland-based Debiopharm Group, the Indian company said in a statement on Friday. (Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Malaysian airplane investigators look at suicide as possible motive |
- Planning could hold key to disappearance of Flight MH370 |
- U.S., EU set sanctions as Putin recognizes Crimea "sovereignty" |
- Magnitude 4.4 earthquake rocks Los Angeles area
- Russian government admits economy in crisis as Ukraine weighs