Dr Reddy's launches prostate cancer drug in India
MUMBAI Dec 7 (Reuters) - Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd , India's No. 2 drugmaker by sales, said it has launched Pamorelin, a drug to treat prostate cancer, in India.
Dr Reddy's will import and sell Pamorelin in India through an exclusive marketing deal with Switzerland-based Debiopharm Group, the Indian company said in a statement on Friday. (Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl