Dr Reddy's launches prostate cancer drug in India
MUMBAI Dec 7 (Reuters) - Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd , India's No. 2 drugmaker by sales, said it has launched Pamorelin, a drug to treat prostate cancer, in India.
Dr Reddy's will import and sell Pamorelin in India through an exclusive marketing deal with Switzerland-based Debiopharm Group, the Indian company said in a statement on Friday. (Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies