Czech president says will not sign treaty change to ratify ESM
PRAGUE Dec 7 (Reuters) - Czech President Vaclav Klaus will not sign a treaty change allowing the formal creation of the euro zone's permanent bailout mechanism, the ESM, news agency CTK quoted him as saying on Friday.
All other European Union countries have already ratified the change.
Klaus had been expected to sign it, as required by the Czech legislative process, after both chambers of the Czech parliament had given it a green light.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine