Czech president says will not sign treaty change to ratify ESM
PRAGUE Dec 7 (Reuters) - Czech President Vaclav Klaus will not sign a treaty change allowing the formal creation of the euro zone's permanent bailout mechanism, the ESM, news agency CTK quoted him as saying on Friday.
All other European Union countries have already ratified the change.
Klaus had been expected to sign it, as required by the Czech legislative process, after both chambers of the Czech parliament had given it a green light.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in November-December
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges