Czech president says will not sign treaty change to ratify ESM
PRAGUE Dec 7 (Reuters) - Czech President Vaclav Klaus will not sign a treaty change allowing the formal creation of the euro zone's permanent bailout mechanism, the ESM, news agency CTK quoted him as saying on Friday.
All other European Union countries have already ratified the change.
Klaus had been expected to sign it, as required by the Czech legislative process, after both chambers of the Czech parliament had given it a green light.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats