French finmin says not a candidate to head Eurogroup
PARIS Dec 7 (Reuters) - French Finance Minister Pierre Moscovici said on Friday he was not a candidate to replace Jean-Claude Juncker as head of the Eurogroup committee of euro zone finance ministers.
"We will think about it collectively, I am not a candidate," he told BFM TV.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials