French finmin says not a candidate to head Eurogroup
PARIS Dec 7 (Reuters) - French Finance Minister Pierre Moscovici said on Friday he was not a candidate to replace Jean-Claude Juncker as head of the Eurogroup committee of euro zone finance ministers.
"We will think about it collectively, I am not a candidate," he told BFM TV.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- World stocks advance on strong data, earnings