French finmin says not a candidate to head Eurogroup
PARIS Dec 7 (Reuters) - French Finance Minister Pierre Moscovici said on Friday he was not a candidate to replace Jean-Claude Juncker as head of the Eurogroup committee of euro zone finance ministers.
"We will think about it collectively, I am not a candidate," he told BFM TV.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone