MOVES-Raymond James, UK Green Investment Bank, VTB Capital
Dec 7 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL INC
The brokerage expanded its team in Florida with a veteran hire from Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Adviser Victoria Azpurua moved to Raymond James' Coral Gables office after more than a decade at her old firm.
AON RISK SOLUTIONS
The risk management business of Aon Plc recently appointed Christian Wise as senior vice president and Karen Cangemi as vice president of its New England property practice.
UK GREEN INVESTMENT BANK
The bank appointed Peter Knott as its chief risk officer. Knott recently worked for Standard Chartered Bank, where he held several positions including group head of operational risk.
VTB CAPITAL SA
The investment management firm appointed Lewis Wong as managing director, head of illiquid credit trading, Asia. Wong has held several positions in the emerging market financing group and in risk management at Credit Suisse in Hong Kong before.
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks