Glencore gets China approval for Viterra takeover
Dec 7 (Reuters) - Glencore International Plc received regulatory approval from China's Ministry of Commerce for its C$6.1-billion acquisition of Canadian grain handler Viterra Inc.
Viterra, which has operations in several counties including China, said it now expects the long-delayed deal to be effective on Dec. 17.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections