Glencore gets China approval for Viterra takeover
Dec 7 (Reuters) - Glencore International Plc received regulatory approval from China's Ministry of Commerce for its C$6.1-billion acquisition of Canadian grain handler Viterra Inc.
Viterra, which has operations in several counties including China, said it now expects the long-delayed deal to be effective on Dec. 17.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet