Greece will not extend buyback deadline beyond Friday-finmin source
ATHENS Dec 7 (Reuters) - Greece will not extend the deadline bondholders to participate in a crucial sovereign debt buyback scheme beyond Friday, a finance ministry official said.
Greek banks will hold board meetings on Friday to decide whether they will join in and must declare their interest by 1700 GMT.
"The auction will be completed today. There will be no extension," said the official, who declined to be named.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data