Greece's National Bank approves taking part in buyback
ATHENS Dec 7 (Reuters) - The board of Greece's largest lender National Bank approved the bank's participation in the country's debt buyback offer, becoming the first Greek bank to make the move, the lender said on Friday.
The bank's statement confirmed comments to Reuters by two bankers familiar with the matter. NBG's smaller peers are also expected to give the green light to taking part in the scheme later on Friday.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions