Greece to sell 1-month and 6-month T-bills Dec 11- debt agency
ATHENS Dec 7 (Reuters) - Greece will auction 2.125 billion euros of one-month treasury bills and 1.25 billion of 6-month paper on Dec. 11, the country's debt agency PDMA said on Friday.
The T-bills will be sold into a rollover. The settlement date will be Dec. 14. Only primary dealers will be allowed to participate and no commission will be paid.
Monthly T-bill sales are Greece's sole remaining source of market funding. Greek banks buy the bulk of the issues and deposit them as collateral to draw liquidity from the central bank.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling