Greece to sell 1-month and 6-month T-bills Dec 11- debt agency
ATHENS Dec 7 (Reuters) - Greece will auction 2.125 billion euros of one-month treasury bills and 1.25 billion of 6-month paper on Dec. 11, the country's debt agency PDMA said on Friday.
The T-bills will be sold into a rollover. The settlement date will be Dec. 14. Only primary dealers will be allowed to participate and no commission will be paid.
Monthly T-bill sales are Greece's sole remaining source of market funding. Greek banks buy the bulk of the issues and deposit them as collateral to draw liquidity from the central bank.
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- More Americans than ever have never married: survey