Gorgon Cost Blowout: $52 Billion Total Project Value, an Industrial Info News Alert
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
PERTH, AUSTRALIA, Dec 07 (Marketwire) -- Researched by Industrial Info Resources Australia (Perth, Australia) -- Chevron Australia Pty Limited (NYSE:CVX) (Perth) released its highly anticipated detailed cost and schedule review on the Gorgon project today. A $9 billion price hike brings the total estimated project value to $52 billion. For details, view the entire article by subscribing to Industrial Info's Premium Industry News at http://www.industrialinfo.com/showAbstract.jsp?newsitemID=231791&refer=mw, or browse other breaking industrial news stories at www.industrialinfo.com. Industrial Info Resources (IIR), with global headquarters in Sugar Land, Texas, and eight offices outside of North America, is the leading provider of global market intelligence specializing in the industrial process, heavy manufacturing and energy markets. Industrial Info's quality-assurance philosophy, the Living Forward Reporting Principle(TM), provides up-to-the-minute intelligence on what's happening now, while constantly keeping track of future opportunities. To contact an office in your area, visit the www.industrialinfo.com "Contact Us" page. Contact: Joe Govreau 713-783-5147 Copyright 2012, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Leaders gather, thousands sing in rain in farewell to Mandela |