Poland - Factors to Watch on Dec 7
Here are news stories, press reports and events to watch which may affect Poland's financial markets on Thursday. ALL TIMES GMT (Poland: GMT + 1 hours):
The refiner bought two licenses to explore for shale gas in Poland from ExxonMobil, writes Puls Biznesu.
The central bank will publish November foreign currency reserves data (1300).
The gas monopolist may be forced to shut down several extraction sites after a new tax makes them unprofitable, writes Dziennik.
Poland plans to radically cut the issue of foreign denominated bonds next year, writes Dziennik, citing Deputy Finance Minister Wojciech Kowalczyk.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee