Poland - Factors to Watch on Dec 7
Here are news stories, press reports and events to watch which may affect Poland's financial markets on Thursday. ALL TIMES GMT (Poland: GMT + 1 hours):
The refiner bought two licenses to explore for shale gas in Poland from ExxonMobil, writes Puls Biznesu.
The central bank will publish November foreign currency reserves data (1300).
The gas monopolist may be forced to shut down several extraction sites after a new tax makes them unprofitable, writes Dziennik.
Poland plans to radically cut the issue of foreign denominated bonds next year, writes Dziennik, citing Deputy Finance Minister Wojciech Kowalczyk.
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |