TEXT-Fitch rates Latvia's USD1.25bn 2020 notes 'BBB'
(The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Dec 07 - Fitch Ratings has assigned Latvia's USD1.25bn bond, due 12 January 2020 a 'BBB' rating. The bond has a coupon of 2.75%. The rating is in line with Latvia's 'BBB' Long-term foreign currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR), on which the Outlook is Positive.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |