TEXT-Fitch rates Latvia's USD1.25bn 2020 notes 'BBB'
(The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Dec 07 - Fitch Ratings has assigned Latvia's USD1.25bn bond, due 12 January 2020 a 'BBB' rating. The bond has a coupon of 2.75%. The rating is in line with Latvia's 'BBB' Long-term foreign currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR), on which the Outlook is Positive.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief