TEXT - S&P comments on Wesco Aircraft Holdings
Dec 7 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today said that its 'BB-' corporate credit rating and stable outlook on Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc. (BB-/Stable/--) are not affected by the company's recent refinancing. On Dec. 7, 2012, Wesco refinanced its existing credit facility with a new $200 million revolver due 2017 and a new $625 million term loan due 2017. We will not be assigning ratings to the new facility. The refinancing does not result in a material change in the company's debt levels but should reduce interest expense as a result of the lower pricing in the new facility.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies