ECB funding to Italy banks edges lower in November
MILAN Dec 7 (Reuters) - Italian banks held a total of 273 billion euros in funds from the European Central Bank at the end of November, down from 276.5 billion euros ($359 billion) in October, central bank data showed on Friday.
Italian lenders took an overall 255 billion euros in three-year funds the ECB lent at two special longer-term tenders in December and February. ($1 = 0.7700 euros) (Reporting by Antonella Ciancio)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |