ECB funding to Italy banks edges lower in November
MILAN Dec 7 (Reuters) - Italian banks held a total of 273 billion euros in funds from the European Central Bank at the end of November, down from 276.5 billion euros ($359 billion) in October, central bank data showed on Friday.
Italian lenders took an overall 255 billion euros in three-year funds the ECB lent at two special longer-term tenders in December and February. ($1 = 0.7700 euros) (Reporting by Antonella Ciancio)
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest |
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |