ECB funding to Italy banks edges lower in November
MILAN Dec 7 (Reuters) - Italian banks held a total of 273 billion euros in funds from the European Central Bank at the end of November, down from 276.5 billion euros ($359 billion) in October, central bank data showed on Friday.
Italian lenders took an overall 255 billion euros in three-year funds the ECB lent at two special longer-term tenders in December and February. ($1 = 0.7700 euros) (Reporting by Antonella Ciancio)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee