TREASURIES-Thirty-year bonds fall a point in price
NEW YORK Dec 7 (Reuters) - U.S. 30-year Treasuries bonds fell a full point in price on Friday after data showed that employers added more jobs than expected in November.
The bonds yields rose to 2.83 percent, up from 2.77 percent before the data.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source