Dollar gains versus euro, yen after jobs data
NEW YORK Dec 7 (Reuters) - The dollar rallied against the euro and yen on Friday after the much stronger-than-expected U.S. jobs data for November.
The euro fell to a session low of $1.2885 on Reuters data and was last down 0.6 percent at $1.2887.
The dollar rallied to 82.82 yen, matching a near eight-month high set last month. It was last at 82.74 yen, up 0.4 percent.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data