Nikkei edges down on profit-taking ahead of U.S. jobs data
TOKYO, Dec 7 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average edged down on Friday after hitting a seven-month closing high the previous day, as investors took profits on recent gainers such as exporters ahead of U.S. jobs data. The Nikkei dropped 0.2 percent to 9,527.39. The broader Topix index added 0.2 percent to 790.24.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East