NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Dec 7
HELSINKI Dec 7 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
German telecom operator Deutsche Telekom plans to boost its investments to about 30 billion euros in the coming three years with a focus on expansion of LTE networks in Germany and the United States, the company said after the close of the Swedish stock market on Thursday.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions