NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Dec 7
HELSINKI Dec 7 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
German telecom operator Deutsche Telekom plans to boost its investments to about 30 billion euros in the coming three years with a focus on expansion of LTE networks in Germany and the United States, the company said after the close of the Swedish stock market on Thursday.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South