NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Dec 7
HELSINKI Dec 7 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
German telecom operator Deutsche Telekom plans to boost its investments to about 30 billion euros in the coming three years with a focus on expansion of LTE networks in Germany and the United States, the company said after the close of the Swedish stock market on Thursday.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Missouri suburb braces for more racial unrest but calm prevails
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Advancing Ukraine troops take fight to heart of pro-Moscow rebellion |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another