UPDATE 1-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Dec 7
HELSINKI Dec 7 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
Norway's Yara will buy the Brazilian fertilizer business of commodities giant Bunge in a deal valued at $750 million, the firms said.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |