UPDATE 1-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Dec 7
HELSINKI Dec 7 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
Norway's Yara will buy the Brazilian fertilizer business of commodities giant Bunge in a deal valued at $750 million, the firms said.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling