Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol gains
LIMA Dec 7 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Friday as the sol currency strengthened 0.08 percent to bid 2.573 per dollar.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |