S.Africa's Standard Bank to appeal $60 mln arbitration ruling
JOHANNESBURG Dec 7 (Reuters) - South Africa's Standard Bank said on Friday it would appeal an arbitration ruling to refund at least $60 million worth of shares to a union pension fund.
"Standard Bank will, within a week, appeal the whole of the award of the arbitrator," Africa's largest lender said in a statement.
(Reporting by David Dolan; Editing by Ed Cropley)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats