Siemens to transfer 84.3 mln Osram shares to investors
FRANKFURT Dec 7 (Reuters) - Germany's Siemens said on Friday it would give 84.3 million shares of lightbulb maker Osram to its shareholders in a planned spin-off.
Siemens has said shareholders would receive 80.5 percent of Osram Licht AG while it will keep 17 percent of the business itself. (Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet