Siemens to transfer 84.3 mln Osram shares to investors
FRANKFURT Dec 7 (Reuters) - Germany's Siemens said on Friday it would give 84.3 million shares of lightbulb maker Osram to its shareholders in a planned spin-off.
Siemens has said shareholders would receive 80.5 percent of Osram Licht AG while it will keep 17 percent of the business itself. (Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |