Siemens to transfer 84.3 mln Osram shares to investors
FRANKFURT Dec 7 (Reuters) - Germany's Siemens said on Friday it would give 84.3 million shares of lightbulb maker Osram to its shareholders in a planned spin-off.
Siemens has said shareholders would receive 80.5 percent of Osram Licht AG while it will keep 17 percent of the business itself. (Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor