Siemens to transfer 84.3 mln Osram shares to investors
FRANKFURT Dec 7 (Reuters) - Germany's Siemens said on Friday it would give 84.3 million shares of lightbulb maker Osram to its shareholders in a planned spin-off.
Siemens has said shareholders would receive 80.5 percent of Osram Licht AG while it will keep 17 percent of the business itself. (Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols