Spain to issue bonds due 2015, 2017, 2040 on Dec 13
MADRID Dec 7 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury said on Friday it would issue bonds due 2015, 2017 and 2040 on Thursday, Dec. 13, in its last bond auction of this year.
The bonds are due to mature Oct. 31, 2015, July 30, 2017 and July 30, 2040. The coupons are 3.75 percent, 5.5 percent and 4.9 percent respectively.
The Treasury will announce the ammount they wish to raise at around 1300 GMT on Monday.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Nose gear on plane collapses at Philadelphia airport
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Asian stocks tumble, yen stands tall as Ukraine crisis darkens mood