REFILE-SNB's forex reserves down in Nov
(Corrects dateline to Dec from Nov)
ZURICH Dec 7 (Reuters) - The Swiss National Bank's foreign exchange reserves fell for a second month running in November, data showed on Friday, as the franc currency hovered above the 1.20 per euro limit the central bank imposed in September 2011.
The SNB held 424.826 billion Swiss francs ($456.16 billion) in foreign currency at the end of November compared with a revised 426.769 billion francs for October, according to preliminary data calculated by the standards of the International Monetary Fund.
($1 = 0.9313 Swiss francs) (Reporting by Emma Thomasson; Editing by John Stonestreet)
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, militants threaten Israeli airport |
- Haskell collapses in Texas court as details of Texas murder read
- A game of two popes: Vatican plays down talk of World Cup rivalry
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities