REFILE-SNB's forex reserves down in Nov
(Corrects dateline to Dec from Nov)
ZURICH Dec 7 (Reuters) - The Swiss National Bank's foreign exchange reserves fell for a second month running in November, data showed on Friday, as the franc currency hovered above the 1.20 per euro limit the central bank imposed in September 2011.
The SNB held 424.826 billion Swiss francs ($456.16 billion) in foreign currency at the end of November compared with a revised 426.769 billion francs for October, according to preliminary data calculated by the standards of the International Monetary Fund.
($1 = 0.9313 Swiss francs) (Reporting by Emma Thomasson; Editing by John Stonestreet)
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Seventh person dies after New York blast, building collapse: police
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ