Telekom Austria staff in Austria get 2.63 pct pay rise
VIENNA Dec 7 (Reuters) - Telekom Austria's staff in Austria will get average pay rises of 2.63 percent in 2013 under a collective bargaining agreement, the company said on Friday.
"Salaries of employees and civil servants of Telekom Austria Group in Austria will increase by 2.63 percent. The collective bargaining is based on the inflation rate, which amounts to 2.63 percent for the period observed," it said in a statement. (Reporting by Michael Shields)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions