Telekom Austria staff in Austria get 2.63 pct pay rise
VIENNA Dec 7 (Reuters) - Telekom Austria's staff in Austria will get average pay rises of 2.63 percent in 2013 under a collective bargaining agreement, the company said on Friday.
"Salaries of employees and civil servants of Telekom Austria Group in Austria will increase by 2.63 percent. The collective bargaining is based on the inflation rate, which amounts to 2.63 percent for the period observed," it said in a statement. (Reporting by Michael Shields)
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- Investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB