Taiwan chipmaker UMC says Nov sales up 12 pct year-on-year
TAIPEI Dec 7 (Reuters) - Taiwan's UMC, the world's No.2 contract chipmaker, said on Friday that its November sales rose 11.7 percent from a year earlier.
United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) had sales of T$9 billion ($310 million) last month, versus T$8.07 billion in November last year and T$9.28 billion in the previous month, the company said on its website.
UMC did not give further details.
For a table on the company's website, see here
(Reporting by Jeanny Kao; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Stocks end higher on bet Fed won't change rate stance
- U.S. general says cannot rule out larger ground role in Iraq