Taiwan chipmaker UMC says Nov sales up 12 pct year-on-year
TAIPEI Dec 7 (Reuters) - Taiwan's UMC, the world's No.2 contract chipmaker, said on Friday that its November sales rose 11.7 percent from a year earlier.
United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) had sales of T$9 billion ($310 million) last month, versus T$8.07 billion in November last year and T$9.28 billion in the previous month, the company said on its website.
UMC did not give further details.
For a table on the company's website, see here
(Reporting by Jeanny Kao; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Target confirms major card data theft during Thanksgiving
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |