Boeing books net cancellations of $1.2 billion in jet orders
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Boeing Co (BA.N) said customers cancelled orders for six planes worth nearly $1.9 billion, and booked orders for two planes worth $700 million.
The company didn't identify which customers had cancelled or placed the orders.
In its latest tally, Boeing showed cancellations for five 747-8 jumbo jets and a 767. The new orders were for two 747s.
The company didn't say whether the cancelled 747s were passenger or freighter versions.
(Reporting by Alwyn Scott; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |