Boeing books net cancellations of $1.2 billion in jet orders
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Boeing Co (BA.N) said customers cancelled orders for six planes worth nearly $1.9 billion, and booked orders for two planes worth $700 million.
The company didn't identify which customers had cancelled or placed the orders.
In its latest tally, Boeing showed cancellations for five 747-8 jumbo jets and a 767. The new orders were for two 747s.
The company didn't say whether the cancelled 747s were passenger or freighter versions.
(Reporting by Alwyn Scott; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight
- Exclusive: U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine
- Western leaders step away from nuclear talks with Iran as deadline nears