- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Taiwan contract laptop maker Compal says Nov sales up 6 percent
TAIPEI (Reuters) - Taiwan's Compal Electronics Inc, the world's No.2 contract laptop PC maker, said on Friday that consolidated sales in November rose 6 percent to T$63.3 billion ($218 million) from a year earlier.
It did not give further details.
(Reporting by Roger Tung; Editing by Muralikumar Anantharaman)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this