Yara buys Bunge's Brazilian fertiliser business in $750 mln deal
OSLO Dec 7 (Reuters) - Norway's Yara will buy the Brazilian fertilizer business of commodities giant Bunge in a deal valued at $750 million, the firms said on Friday.
The companies also entered into a long-term supply agreement, enabling Bunge to continue supplying fertiliser to farmers as part of its grain origination activities.
The deal has an enterprise value of $750 million, including net operating capital value of $385 million and other assets valued at $365 million.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East