Yara buys Bunge's Brazilian fertiliser business in $750 mln deal
OSLO Dec 7 (Reuters) - Norway's Yara will buy the Brazilian fertilizer business of commodities giant Bunge in a deal valued at $750 million, the firms said on Friday.
The companies also entered into a long-term supply agreement, enabling Bunge to continue supplying fertiliser to farmers as part of its grain origination activities.
The deal has an enterprise value of $750 million, including net operating capital value of $385 million and other assets valued at $365 million.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source