N.Korea says may alter rocket launch dates
SEOUL Dec 8 (Reuters) - North Korea said on Saturday it was seriously considering changing the dates for its planned rocket launch due to "a series of issues raised" during the preparation period, without providing any more details.
It said last week it would carry out what would be its second rocket launch of 2012 between Dec. 10 and Dec. 22.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |