N.Korea says may alter rocket launch dates
SEOUL Dec 8 (Reuters) - North Korea said on Saturday it was seriously considering changing the dates for its planned rocket launch due to "a series of issues raised" during the preparation period, without providing any more details.
It said last week it would carry out what would be its second rocket launch of 2012 between Dec. 10 and Dec. 22.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park