N.Korea says may alter rocket launch dates
SEOUL Dec 8 (Reuters) - North Korea said on Saturday it was seriously considering changing the dates for its planned rocket launch due to "a series of issues raised" during the preparation period, without providing any more details.
It said last week it would carry out what would be its second rocket launch of 2012 between Dec. 10 and Dec. 22.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |