Former South African president Mandela admitted to hospital
JOHANNESBURG Dec 8 (Reuters) - Former South African president Nelson Mandela has been admitted to hospital for tests, the government said on Saturday.
It gave no details but said in a statement there was no cause for alarm about the health of the 94-year-old anti-apartheid leader.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea |
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.