Former South African president Mandela admitted to hospital
JOHANNESBURG Dec 8 (Reuters) - Former South African president Nelson Mandela has been admitted to hospital for tests, the government said on Saturday.
It gave no details but said in a statement there was no cause for alarm about the health of the 94-year-old anti-apartheid leader.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |