Former South African president Mandela admitted to hospital
JOHANNESBURG Dec 8 (Reuters) - Former South African president Nelson Mandela has been admitted to hospital for tests, the government said on Saturday.
It gave no details but said in a statement there was no cause for alarm about the health of the 94-year-old anti-apartheid leader.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |