Former South African president Mandela admitted to hospital
JOHANNESBURG Dec 8 (Reuters) - Former South African president Nelson Mandela has been admitted to hospital for tests, the government said on Saturday.
It gave no details but said in a statement there was no cause for alarm about the health of the 94-year-old anti-apartheid leader.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |