BRIEF-A123 Systems reaches agreement to sell substantially all assets to WanXiang
Dec 9 (Reuters) - A123 Systems Inc : * Reaches agreement to sell substantially all assets to WanXiang * Says its government business, including all U.S. military contracts, to be
sold to navitas systems for $2.25 million
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'