Egypt opposition coalition "rejects" constitutional referendum
CAIRO Dec 9 (Reuters) - Egypt's main opposition coalition on Sunday announced its rejection of a constitutional referendum set by Islamist President Mohamed Mursi for Dec. 15.
In a statement read by its spokesman, the National Salvation Front also called for mass protests on Tuesday against a draft constitution that it said lacked consensus.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |