Apple, JPMorgan among Barron's top 10 picks for 2013
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Corporate giants Apple (AAPL.O), JPMorgan Chase (JPM.N) and Royal Dutch Shell (RDSa.L) all made it into Barron's top 10 stock picks for 2013, the financial weekly reported on Sunday.
Barnes & Noble (BKS.N), BlackRock Inc (BLK.N), General Dynamics (GD.N), Marathon Petroleum (MPC.N), Novartis (NOVN.VX), Viacom (VIAB.O) and Western Digital (WDC.O) also made it onto the list as anticipated strong performers next year.
Some of the year's picks, including Apple, BlackRock, Barnes & Noble and Viacom, already received bullish reviews in Barron's this year, while others were listed for their perceived undervaluation.
(Reporting By Edward McAllister; Editing by Leslie Adler)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with more easing steps
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt