- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Apple, JPMorgan among Barron's top 10 picks for 2013
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Corporate giants Apple (AAPL.O), JPMorgan Chase (JPM.N) and Royal Dutch Shell (RDSa.L) all made it into Barron's top 10 stock picks for 2013, the financial weekly reported on Sunday.
Barnes & Noble (BKS.N), BlackRock Inc (BLK.N), General Dynamics (GD.N), Marathon Petroleum (MPC.N), Novartis (NOVN.VX), Viacom (VIAB.O) and Western Digital (WDC.O) also made it onto the list as anticipated strong performers next year.
Some of the year's picks, including Apple, BlackRock, Barnes & Noble and Viacom, already received bullish reviews in Barron's this year, while others were listed for their perceived undervaluation.
(Reporting By Edward McAllister; Editing by Leslie Adler)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this