Apple, JPMorgan among Barron's top 10 picks for 2013
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Corporate giants Apple (AAPL.O), JPMorgan Chase (JPM.N) and Royal Dutch Shell (RDSa.L) all made it into Barron's top 10 stock picks for 2013, the financial weekly reported on Sunday.
Barnes & Noble (BKS.N), BlackRock Inc (BLK.N), General Dynamics (GD.N), Marathon Petroleum (MPC.N), Novartis (NOVN.VX), Viacom (VIAB.O) and Western Digital (WDC.O) also made it onto the list as anticipated strong performers next year.
Some of the year's picks, including Apple, BlackRock, Barnes & Noble and Viacom, already received bullish reviews in Barron's this year, while others were listed for their perceived undervaluation.
(Reporting By Edward McAllister; Editing by Leslie Adler)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |