Venezuela's Chavez to have another cancer operation
CARACAS Dec 8 (Reuters) - Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez said on Saturday he will undergo another cancer operation in the coming days after doctors found malignant cells during tests in Cuba.
"It is necessary for me to have a new intervention in the coming days," Chavez said in a televised broadcast, adding that he would return to Havana on Sunday. The socialist leader had flown back to Venezuela on Friday after the tests in Cuba.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's "reign of terror" worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media